The Heart of America Council is putting on one of the biggest, most exciting Scouting events in the nation — and you're invited. Slated to be held every four years, we're thrilled to be partnering with the Kansas Speedway for the inaugural Scouting 500, a race-themed weekend camping festival.
A FULL-ACCESS PASS
- Activities in the infield and midway including ziplining and climbing towers
- Camp in your own village in the grassy area surrounding the Kansas Speedway
- Open to all Tigers, Cubs, Webelos, Boy Scouts, Venturers and Explorers
- Projected attendance: 12,000-15,000 Scouts and adults
- A Saturday finale with fireworks, music, and racing exhibition
- All meals provided with registration fee (except for Visitor Pass)
- Free parking for campers and day visitors
Camping Pass (2-nights camping, 4 meals, access to all activities)
- $40 if registered after April 13th - Registration closes on May 2nd at 5:00 pm
Day Pass (2 meals, access to all activities, no camping)
- $35 if registered after April 13th - Registration closed on May 2nd at 5:00 pm
Visitor Pass (No meals, observation of activities, Stage Show)
Cub Scout Family Camping Pass (2 nights camping, meals, stage show, Sunday Religious Services)
- $40 if registered after April 13th - Registration closed on May 2nd at 5:00 pm
The Leader's Guide contains more detailed descriptions of registration categories and what each includes; program age/height/weight requirements; maps; and much, much more!
There are no refunds for this event.
*All reservations must be received by 5:00 pm on Friday, May 2, 2014
Please register as a Pack, Troop, Team or Crew. Thank you
PLEASE USE VISA OR MASTERCARD TO REGISTER.